Thursday 26 August 2010

A new CD player and a flat battery

So, my lovely new (old) CD walkman was waiting for me when I got home last night. It's a lovely bit of design and has a great slim-yet-solid feel to it - looks like a cross between the Millennium Falcon and the discus shaped bit of the Starship Enterprise. Charged it up and headed out of the door this morning to begin my listening armed with Disc of the Day 1..... 30 seconds later the battery died.

Have ordered another rechargeable battery for it (no big hassle or expense - as long as the replacement works) but means my delving into the CD pile will have to wait another day or two.

Disc of the Day #1 will go back on the shelf and may still be the one I pick when I have a full battery - then again, I may fancy something else by then!

No comments:

Post a Comment