Wednesday 13 February 2013

Don't look here, look somewhere else

I've realised I do very little blogging these days. I get precious little time to write so any time I do get I spend writing (not blogging about writing).

So, here are a few links to the writing I've been doing while I haven't been blogging about writing.



Fiction

Short stories of mine you can read (free) online


  • Ogre Beans - 'Beautifully observed and haunting - it creeps up and surprises. Brilliant' - Chris Cleave
  • The Same Old Song of Plenty  - 'A thoughtful, bittersweet tale' - Scott Pack (also shortlisted for the Doire Press International Fiction Competition)
  • Bottled - 100 word story published online and in print in Boston Literary Magazine


Reviews

Opera


Other music


General bits




You can follow me on Twitter for updates/ramblings/book related chat and so on

No comments:

Post a Comment